Saturday, September 2, 2006


This is my Clapotis. I know it has already had it's day....but I wanted one! It is knit with Noro Silver Thaw. I really enjoyed knitting it, it became so mindless. I like that kind of knitting during the day. The yarn was quite nice. I love the way it feels and the drape of the fabric. This will be warm, yet lightweight. I haven't finished all the drops yet. I don't like doing that. No explanation.

This is my Blue Moon Swirly wrap. It is fun in a swirly wrap kind of way. I knit like a mad woman on it. I'm hoping it will shape up with some blocking. This was not an exciting knit. Repetitive, boring. The yarn was much, much fun though. I want to start a Blue Moon sock very badly. That is going to be a treat. I must finish up some other things first.
In non-knitting news....my little tot had her first gymnastics class this week. Oh what a hoot! Just imagine eight little girls from 18 months to 3 years jumping on a trampoline. This is unbelievably chaotic to me. Most of these children are performing the tasks with some help. Mine,however, is running a muck. This is my reason for taking her to class. I feel some socialization skills would be very beneficial at this age. These are the "most" formative years....right? I'm trying to find ways for her to express some of her energy. Some acquired listening skills might not be so bad either. We'll see.

Off to the lake for as much knitting time as I can possibly get.
Safe Holiday to all!

No comments: