Thursday, August 31, 2006


Links, Links, Links......I think I can do it thanks to Tonia
Woo Hoo I did it!
Knitting photos eh? I shall share some things of my knitting journey : )
I made this entrelac bag last summer. The yarn is Manos Del Uruguay. It would still like some handles.

This was my olympic project. I was so proud of it at the time. I see it now with it's flaws, I will not let that impair my judgement of it's worth. I may have developed arthritis knitting it, I may exceed normal human body temperature when wearing it, but I will wear it! Yes I knitted it in the time allowed but I did not come near the podium with this baby! I will commit to hard work and training for the next winter olympics : )
In my latest knitting adventures...a pair of socks knitted for my sister-in-law. I got this on sale at my LYS Opal six ply. Also in this pic is my Norwegian mitten from Stitches. LOVE the mitten!Again I must say what a great class and excellent teacher with Beth Brown-Reinsel.What a kind person!


I also have pics of my Blue Moon Swirly Wrap .....but blogger does not want to cooperate. I have tried like five times to post the rest of my pics. Did I mention I do not like blogger so well? I will try again later.

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

Yeah! I knew that you could get it. It just was my lack of clear explaining that was holding you back.

Great mitten! I LOVE it! You do such great knitting!

You can use photobucket for your pictures instead of blogger. I will send an email. :)