Saturday, August 26, 2006




Hail to the King......of frickin Applebee's. If you do not have children you may teeter with this one, but give me a break already! O.k. Lexi is 21 months old. She lets out unpredictable bursts of sound whenever she feels fit. I have no control over this. I cannot beat her into submission? Whatever. Anyway this asshole,seriously he was, two tables away turns around and tells me "She is really just too loud."
I reply with "Really, would you like me to put her muzzle on her?"
He says "That would be nice"
The nice asshole man turns back around.
I say "You were this age once as well Sir."
He says "She's ruining everyone's dinner." and proceeds to ask the other people in the restaurant if "she" is ruining their dinner.
I'm about to send my little rice bowl flying through the air at this point.
All the little customers say "she" is not ruining their dinner.
He,asshole man, says "she" needs some discipline.
I then tell nice asshole man that "he needs to mind his own damn business."
Asshole man obviously has no children, or is he ever subjected to any. He is dining with his very elderly parents, who agreed with everything he said, with their little head nods.
I'm back to flying rice bowls again.
Lexi lets out a few more squeals for pleasure, and I ease on out.
Really was that sooo necessary. I will admit when I have a naught child. Naught she was not. I believe it was very normal two year old behavior. I apologize to the world for not raising a "Nell".

2 comments:

Christina said...

We love your baby, she is a happy, healthy, normal little girl. Hey, where's the knitting pictures?

~Tonia~ said...

Let her scream all she wants! Screw the Asshole man. Oh wait maybe that is his problem. LOL Should have asked him if he is still living with his parents. James is the same way. They are babies what are you supposed to do, drug them? (Some times I think about that LOL - not really). I think you should have ruined his dinner by letting her wonder over there and put her hands in his food.

Grrrrrr. People just have no clue.