Monday, August 7, 2006

Oh yeahhh, I really do have a blog. I really did post on Annie's site.... I must have blocked it all somehow. : )
I will post again because I have something to be excited about....Stitches Midwest!
This will be my first "knitting convention" type event. I'm looking very forward to it. Just being in Chicago works for me. Not to mention a weekend totally to myself. That is just going to be Fabulous! Knitting, shopping, dining....what more could you ask for? I'm contemplating an extra suitcase for my purchases. I've really been trying to conserve until this coming weekend. I'm sure there will be many temptations.
O.K. Boring to all who aren't going! I'll post after I get back with some lovely pics of my finds!

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

HA!!! I knew this was you!!!! You thought you were being sneaky didn't you? Told you that I read your blog and NO it isn't stupid. Hell I have 2 of them. ;)