Monday, September 11, 2006


I love that she has an interest in nature. She looks at these and says "flower,pretty"! So cute!

Everytime I open my book to check my pattern for the Ribbed Jacket, this sweater is staring me down. It's calling to me. It's really starting to annoy me with how much it calls. It is threatening to jump in line in front of others.


Have I mentioned how much I love Jo Sharp lately? This woman must be a very wise woman. The yarn is splendid. It has just a touch of color suprise in it that I don't get bored knitting so much with a solid. I am very ready to be done with the sleeves though, I must admit. I'm ready to get this one done. I'm proud of my loyalty to it. I have only been taunted a time or two, but I've remained strong and true to the Ribbed Jacket.

Peek a Boo through the hydrangeas. I love that!

No comments: