Sunday, September 24, 2006


The Jo Sharp Ribbed Jacket is DONE!!!!!! Here it lies after seaming and blocking. I don't like finishing very much. I never have enough time all at once to just seam the whole sweater. This is very frustrating to me.



Ooooh sneak peek of a design in Koigu Painter's Palette. This book will be available in December. I loooove this sweater!













Sea silk is in progress. I have made it once through the pattern. I think this will make a great first lace project. It is very simple. What is the deal with Fleece Artist patterns making you slide back and forth? I like the way it works, but I'm annoyed with trying to get the yarn started back at the other end. It got better as I went along. At first the stitches were a bit tight, making it difficult.

I had a very uneventful weekend....sort of. No knitting.... that's a shame.

No comments: