Wednesday, January 31, 2007




















I believe it's been established that I have the attention span of a gnat. For those of you who need further proof I give you the above exhibits. Can you spot the scene of the crime?
My first solution was to put a lifeline on both sides of offender, cut, and kitchener back together. Quick? Yes. Easy? Yes. Dangerous? Very. Very. Christina, who I can't seem to link. suggested I probably should step away from the scissors. We all know what happens next. Back to the frog pond. Rippit!
The picture of the brighter green is most true to color. The one full size picture if prior to taking it out, the others are of after. Even the ripping process was painless. I must learn to pay closer attention. This has been very fun to knit so far. Why do cables make knitting zip along so quickly?
Isn't Arwen going to be pretty?

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

Ahhh Hell! Man that sucks!!! Yeah I would stay away from the scissors. Of course who am I to talk. I can't seem to pick up stitches for a neck nor sew in a sleeve. Ugh. Monday night I am going to need all the help I can get that is for sure.

Wow you have knit that quick! It is going to be so pretty once the cables decide to cooperate.