Friday, January 26, 2007




Done.
That was a challenge....though I'm not really sure why. My fellow knitsters may have some enlightening reasons why though!
It seems every time I encounter these little obstacles in knitting that I'm generally the problem. I guess the only benefit is that I have learned some valuable lessons.
I really like this sweater. I love (cannot stress this enough) the Chunky Malabrigo! It's a dream I tell you. I could totally hoard this in mass quanities. I will be stalking the UPS man to get the next delivery from the LYS. Total crack yarn.
In honor of all things Blue Moon....I'm working on my Mermaloose Mittens. I am an official Rockin' Sock Club Member. Woo hoo! I've got little packages coming for the rest of the year! :p Won't that just be so much fun! I believe if I read things right that EVERYONE will get a place this year. Even if you're on the waiting list, you're still in. That's the way I understood it anyway. So you can still get your Rockin' Socks through the end of January. Go! What are you waiting for?

3 comments:

Christina said...

Total Crack Yarn, gotta love that.
Whales Road looks lovely. So what is next for the crack?
I think I might have to sign up for sock rock as well!

Junebug said...

Hi Susan
I love your sweater. I think my
next sweater will be chunky you
know what. This i my first comment
ever on anyones blog.
Jbug

~Tonia~ said...

Mmmmmm Malabrigo and Chunky is even better!

I am telling you that Whales Road was jelous of the other chunky that you have bought and you didn't knit with it first. LOL

So how big is a sleeve for that sweater??? LMAO!!!!

It is very lovely! I really wish I could get started on mine, but I still have some UFO's that need finished before I start anything new. *SIGH*

I am a STR Sock Club member as well. :) I so can't wait for the first package to arrive!! I told Kevin that it was all that I want for my Birthday. A gift that keeps on giving through out the year. :) Now I need to figure out how to wind the skeins on my ball winder since I have yet to get a swift. Hummmm