Friday, January 5, 2007








I think I overloaded the whole blogger system or something........I don't know what I was doing wrong but here are some photos in no particular order.
Meet my family. Dear Hubby, my tot, and Gypsy, Boy somehow managed to escape the photo sessions.
Tot is wearing her Christmas attire and in total disbelief of the loot Santa has left glittering in the tree lights. Gypsy accompanies her in hopes that Santa may have left something for her or at least dropped some crumbs from his cookies.
Hubby is knitting in the one photo. He couldn't stand to just watch. The magic rubbed off onto him. Look at him pulling on it and seeing how he's doing. I keep this on the needles for whenever he might feel inspired to give it a try. I will always keep it. He caught on very quickly. He was casting on in about five minutes. I was pretty impressed with his abilities.
Hummingbird Raglan is done, except for weaving in ends. I don't like to weave much either. I just want to be done when the knitting is over. On to the next project please. I believe I'm going to start another Malabrigo Chunky. Donna found a great cable sweater in a Rebecca magazine that begs to be knit in Whale Road colorway. I'm so drawn to classic, you can wear this the rest of your life, designs lately. Donna has great taste for these as well, I copy her yarn or pattern choices often. Thanks Donna : ) ! Christina and I are drawn to the same color palettes, which sometimes can create issues : ) hmm..hmm Noviembre......Tonia and I just squabble over who gets the most of what or who bought what before the other could get to it. : ) Oh what fun it is being addicted to lovely little hanks!
Pictures of Hummingbird and some of my knitting loot coming soon.
I almost forgot to mention the picture of Tot in the lovely crocheted hat. She loves this festive little number. She insists on wearing it when there is sweat dripping off of her head. No, I did not make this. I would like to know who would wear this? This was gifted to me when I worked by a client. I accepted it graciously, thank you very much. So graciously that I receive another in a lovely shade of yellow around Easter. I also kept it for over two years....why? Tot is glad that I did. They are very nice hats, just not quite my style.

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

I have heard that thet Tot is quite under the weather. I am sorry that she isn't feeling well. I hope that she will kick this really quick.

I was at Lambikin's today knitting. Dropped my Tot off at Grandma's so I could hang out. I was having withdraws.

Have you seen the new sock yarn? Anti-bacterial socks! How freaking cool is that?!

Also there are some new Claudia Handpaint yarn that came in. I got some of each of them. :)

Hope to see you Monday night if you can get away.