Thursday, February 8, 2007

Little Miss Harlot needs to lay off with the evil temptations she's been tossing around like it's nothing. I have really had it with all this Bohus business.......
I'm totally consumed. I can barely keep from calling Solveig right now! I must have the Bohus. I think this would be a wonderful addition to the stash at the moment. You can check it out here
I love the pink and red combo, you can link to the Bohus Museum through the Yarn Harlot. Would Jackie not be so all over this? She will want a Bohus too. Anyone else been bitten by the Bohus Bug?

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

Hell ya! I am so in love with them. I fell in love with them when I saw Wendy was working and completed hers.

I wonder what the cost of one is. Everyone seems to not mention that part. LOL

Yeah Jackie would be done with it in just a few weeks. :)