Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tonight was Knit Night, of course. We also had a party for Mindy. Part baby shower, part 30th birthday. So Happy Birthday...a little late. Really try to enjoy the time that you have to prepare for your new bundle. Relax and take a minute to soak it all in. It's such a beautiful time.

Hubby's sweater is 60cm. That's it. No photos, no nothing. I'm sick of it. I don't want to look at it, or even talk about it really. This sweater has pained my body. Seriously. It aches. Everything aches.
So, how long do you think it will take to knit the sleeves? Will they go quick? I have visions of a vest looking really nice.

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

Yay for finally reaching the 60 cm. I know that feeling of entering the black hole of the Never Ending Kintting *cue music from "The Never Ending Story"*. I am telling ya ribbed sleeves for your pleasure. LOL

We always have such a good time on Monday nights. It just makes it that much more fun when we throw parties into the mix.