Saturday, November 11, 2006


The little cabinet that toppled with the tot. This is it. It's actually two pieces. The top part is what fell over. This could have been just horrible. Somehow, thank God, she ended up away from the crashing chaos. She must have jumped or something???? Jars and veggies came crashing down. It scared me to death. I moved it into the guest bedroom right then......doesn't it look charming! I can just see it bubbling over with yarn! I'm only using it for sock yarn right now. The fullest shelves are Koigu, Lorna's Laces, and Opal. There is also Socks that Rock!, Mountain Colors, Claudia Handpaints, Schaefer Lola, and some of Scout J's sock yarn. Just for you curious natured ones. I think it is hysterical because I don't even have one pair of socks that I've knit. I have given every pair away. How sad for me. I have no time to even knit a pair of socks due to "the sweaters"...........
which leads me to progress.........Hubby's back is done. I cast on at knit night for the front. I'm amazed at the progress I've made this week. I have had a serious knitathon the last couple of nights. It's just been Jo at it's best lately! Moving along nicely. I hope I can keep up the momentum. I'm really wanting to pick up Gatsby, but I hate to break the spell with Hubby's when it is coming along so well. I would like to have one finished right now!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Well,
I think your yarn looks great in the cubbies, much better use for it then "veggies"!!
Hopefully when that came down little miss thing was scared so maybe she won't climb on it again.

~Tonia~ said...

I don't know why I was thinking of some old pie safe or something like that. Man I am so glad that she wasn't in the way when it came down.

I think it works much better for yarn anyway. :)