Wednesday, November 22, 2006


Gatsby front and back completed. I'm extremely happy to make it to this point. I still have time. Everything will be alright. Right?

Happy Birthday to my precious baby girl. Here she is at just over one month. This was Christmas day actually. Isn't she beautiful!

This is a pendant made by Moving Mud. I can't link. I have issues. But do check them out at www.movingmud.com. They are glassblowers from Vermont. A husband and wife. They are great. Very talented. I love there stuff. They made my buttons for Gatsby, which are pictured below. They were truly a pleasure to do business with. I would definately go to them again for glasswork.

Tot in all her birthday glory. She wasn't into it at all.....

I have been so busy lately it seems. I've been neglecting the blog. I will try to post with more knitting material soon. I just don't know how exciting two sets of sleeves can possibly be. I do have some great things cooking up for future knitting though. I plan to start the New year out with a real clackety-clack!
Everyone have a wonderful holiday.
Viva Bien!

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

She is so cute! Can you believe how big these kids are getting?!

The sweater is coming together. I have my fingers crossed that you will make the deadline with them.