Tuesday, November 28, 2006


Have a nice trip Gatsby. Gatsby is off to my aunt in Michigan for some crochet work! My part is done. Unless I rip the arm seams out for a third time. I really don't know if there will be time for that. I'm glad it is done. It will be in very good hands for it's final touches. Big Thank You's to Christina and my Auntie for all of the help. It's greatly appreciated. I tried it on tonight. I love it! I can't wait to wear it. I think it's so way cool.....and I made it! It means so much more to me than anything I could ever buy. I hope someone says "Where did you get your sweater?" so that I may reply "Oh, you mean MY sweater, THIS one? I made it : )" That is something I really love about knitting. It is such an opportunity to show your work and a part of yourself.
Off to knit sleeves.

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

It is so pretty and that picture doesn't do it justice that is for sure.

You just need to hang a sign around your neck saying "YES I MADE MY SWEATER AND HUBBY'S TOO". LOL

You have to wear it to a Monday night when it is done. I can't wait to see it finished in person.