Friday, November 3, 2006


Has anyone seen Elmer????? Elmer is the hottest thing going in Hamilton, Ohio! At least he was at Christina's birthday party on Monday night! I loved the extra tight Calvin Klein jeans that fit him just so! I was jealous he wasn't all mine.....o.k. maybe not.




Sara, you should have seen Christina when Elmer arrived. Her face was more pink than the shirt she was wearing. It was hysterical, until he dropped his Calvin's. Thank you Elmer for stopping there. We laughed. We knit. We had great fun!

I'm blogging in the wee hours of the morning. I'm not totally insane. I fell asleep with the tot, so I'm wide awake for some reason????

I have been trying to post pictures since Monday. Blogger is not my friend. I'm going to try to get some more pictures up of "the knitters".

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

Oh yeah wasn't he the sexiest thing? *gag* I was scared when I saw the Calvin's drop. I was never so glad that he stopped there. LOL

It was hystericaly funny. I don't think I have ever seen Christina that red.

Who loves ya babe?


Elmer does! LOL