Friday, October 27, 2006




That tape says almost 40 cm. how about that? These pictures do not do this sweater any justice. It is nice. I want to meet Jo Sharp. I will go to Australia to meet Jo. I wonder if she would mind? I must converse with Jo.
Hubby's sweater is just flowing right off the needles, I love constant repeats over and over. I just whip right along. Watching with great admiration as Jo, once again, rolls off my needles. I imagine hubby wearing it and how wonderful it will be. Oh that glorious day!
Never mind my middle finger on my right hand that is dangling. Or the wrists that lies limp.
Jo is coming right along.


Look what I scored....the brand new cookbook from Paula Deen. I love Paula lots too. She is my most favorite place to search for recipes. She knows food. Any kind of food. I'm very excited to nestle in with my new book. I love to read her stories about each recipe. This book has "pearls of wisdom", just little tidbits dashed throughout. I want to meet Paula too. I really don't think she would mind. She would probably cook for me, no we would cook together, and it would be big, huge fun! The yarn in the photo with the book is Mountain Colors new "Twizzle" in "Gold Rush" colorway. It looks great in person with Ms. Paula's shirt. Lots of oranges! Nice fall colors!

Well, I'm off. I have plans to knit to 43 cm. tonight. It is already like 1:30 a.m.
I will so be sorry when my little love says "Up Mommy!" at the crack of daylight. I just can't seem to stop. I'm obsessed. I must knit, knit, knit. I must take ibuprofen so I may continue knitting. Will this phase pass?

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

It is looking GREAT!!! I can't wait to see it again.

No I haven't started my JoJo yet. I promised myself to finish some O-L-D WIPs first, so it will have to wait, but maybe that will give me inspiration to get my rear in gear and get the things finished.

Oh I love Paula too. I really love watching her show. She is so great and sweet. And of course her food is always gooooood.

Did you see that Sara finally posted. LOL Go check it out.

Maybe I will see you monday for knitting. You will have to bring JoJo with you.