Saturday, October 7, 2006


Don't hate me because my yarn is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Naturewolle in colorway "Chicago". Isn't it so much fun? I like to call it Good and Plenty. It reminds me of the box the candies came in. Yucky candies too. :p

Here is what I have planned for "Good and Plenty"......... this is the Bulky Brioche Sweater from last fall Interweave Knits. The pattern calls for this yarn. Christina, at my LYS, has this started in this yarn. It's so fuzzy soft. Love it! Imagine that. My fickle, fickle heart. I believe brioche may beat Malabrigo. We'll see!

Gatsby is coming along, I'm into the lace pattern. I've also discovered why I don't like lace. It is because I have no idea what it is supposed to look like. I have an idea, but I don't know for sure. That drives me crazy. Count, count count! That also drives me crazy. I have to concentrate. I can't just go to town like I usually do when I knit. I must devote every little bit of attention. Strong urges to sling Gatsby into a bag, pick up something mindless. Something new. Something that is fun! I'm trying hard to resist the urges. I can't keep my hands off Naturewolle.

Look at this will ya! This is Dale of Norway's new Norwegian Ski Team sweater for 2007. This is looking great for hubby. I'm playing with the idea. It doesn't look quite as daunting as St. Moritz for some reason. I love the style of this new one too. I think the black would look great on hubby. I may get this started soon.

2 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

I just love the Naturewool. I really want the blue, yellow, green combo that Christina is using for her sweater. I am trying to resist it, but it keeps showing up in my dreams. Is this a sign that I should get it? LOL I really like the pattern that you are going to use. It makes me want it that much more. STOP TAUNTING ME!!! Maybe I will see you on Monday? Depends on if I can sneak out or not. It is Kevin's Birthday and all. ;)

~Tonia~ said...

P.S. I blogged for you. Now leave me alone. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I held up my end now you need to come and help me unpack. :)