Monday, June 25, 2007

La,La,La,La,La. So I'm completely exhausted, but I'm not. Does that make any sense at all? I don't feel so tired but my body just quits. It's totally refusing to cooperate with the mind. I so hate when that happens.
Things are going splendidly well. Much better than I had anticipated considering I haven't advertised yet. Oh but that's a coming. I'm suprised how many knitters are right here in town. They just crawled right out of the woodwork they did. I knew they would . And there are more of them too. Some who want to turn into knitters. And spinners. What an interest there is in spinning. One wheel has already departed from my clutches. How can that happen in a week? I don't really think I even care how it happened but I'm very glad it did. I love to see the enthusiasm of a new spinner. I can so relate to that love of the wheel the first time it you spin and tho see that in someone else is very cool. This is what makes me want a shop. This is what I love! Sharing it with others is just fabulous. I'm so thankful to everyone who has been helping me during this whole process....you know who you are. I'm also very hopeful for what lies ahead. I don't know about you, but I'm thinking the skies the limit here.

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

I am so happy that you did so well on your first week. I can only imagine what the future will hold. I can see a bigger building for sure.

It was a fun time Saturday. It was so cool to see the people that came from near and quite far to see the shop. Just wait until you get all that advertisement going. =)