Monday, June 4, 2007

I really did live through Maryland.....I can't believe I had money for gas on the way home, but I did. It was everything I had hoped for. Great fun! I cashed in on the Brooks Farms Yarns like I was instructed to. AHHHH what yarns they have. Yummy! I got a raw Cormo fleece that was seriously to die for. I bought some sock yarn. I bought a picture by Joan Arnold. Her work is amazing. I bought a Wooly Winder. I bought books....I found Alice Starmore's celtic collection. Very happy about that. I had a great time. Got lots of great stuff. I can't wait to go back next year. Hubby and I are going to Rhinebeck this year. So now I have that to look forward to : ). Oh what fun it is!
So it's been like a month since i've posted. Oh what a busy one I have been. Thirty days in the hole......or something like that. Pun intended.
I will come forth with more details very soon.
It's not that I don't want to divulge all the delightful scoop.
I just don't have the strength.
I have been working in my gardens like a mad woman.
I'm OCD like that. I totally obsess on things.
And of course act compulsively.
I'm still talking about the gardens here.....
Anyhow. They are in much better shape. Now to hire a man with a big weedeater. I have lots of yard. No weed eater for the job. And Tot to contend with. I can see that happening. Sure.
We'll see what Mr. Weedeater man offers up. I'm a tightwad these days. I may have to make a trip to the weedeater store and strap on some goggles. Look out, this could be dangerous. I have been known to be very, very dangerous with lawn related equipment. We'll see.
Besides that I know nothing.

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

Well it is about time that you posted ;).

I think I know what you are taking about and I am sooooo excited for you.