Monday, February 8, 2010

It snowed quite a bit over the weekend...
Here is a view of the back yard. Look at my poor birch trees. This limb bending to the right is about to break. The snow has frozen to the branches. It must come off. We're expecting 5-7 more inches this week. It's pretty, but I'm over it.
I needed some warmth. For me that is Bugga some kind of Blowfly. It's warm with that teal like black that I just love! Tot says it looks like Halloween time. I think that translate to fall.
What to do with it? Hmm. How about a Japanese Stole to get in the mood for Anne! The snowy weather allowed for some good progress.




Who made brownies? Who stuck their face in the bowl?


Vesper Vanilla in Tequila Sunrise. This has been living in the stash for far too long. One down. One on the needles working on the heel flap. Yay! Almost a pair.
Ishbel. Twisted Fiber Art. Love, love, love. Another great pattern by Ysolda. And the yarn. Yum. Muse a silk/merino blend.

Shetland Triangle by Evelyn Clark. Twisted Fiber Arts Kabam. Another great yarn. I love this. I loved knitting with the yarn. It's seriously addicting. I could so easily place a huge order from Twisted. I want to try it all. It's fabulous. Muse was my favorite though. It is unbelievably soft. The colorway is Lagoon. Ishbel is Firefly.

Lace is my new obsession...............

3 comments:

Alice Yu said...

love!! want some twisted!! must go stalk their website....

Sam said...

Wow! That's a lot of lace. All beautiful!

~Tonia~ said...

The shawl is so much prettier in person! The colors are amazing. Just sent you a msg on Ravelry. ;)