Thursday, August 13, 2009

Next for me to review from Sock Summit....Luscious Silk from BMFA. Thraven colorway. I'm going to knit Socktopus's shawl she just designed! It is gorgeous! I can't knit everything I want right now. I wish I could spin and knit at the same time. Here's a lil peek in the shop. I'm actually standing outside taking this pic. More shop pics to come.





So the lovelies from Crown Mountain Fiber....one has turned into this....a lovely three ply. I'm thinking fingerless mitts. Love (1)

2 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Love (2) !!! Seriously gorgeous stuff! I'm with you...wish I could knit everything I want to right now!

Alice Yu said...

Love (3)! Delightful degorgeous! Almost done my shawl - so glad you convinced me to get 3 skeins - second skein finished on the 3rd row of border! Big Phew moment.