Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ok. So I'm back. I have been home for a month almost. It seems like days to me still.
Very very strange.
I have been extremely busy. I leave for Rhinebeck Friday in the wee hours of the morning. My whole little family is going. Tot is very excited to go to Vermont. I have no idea why. I will be gone until next weekend. We are traveling from Rhinebeck into New Hampshire and from there on up into new England ending in Maine. Fresh seafood, knitting, and family. Sounds like a good combo. This was originally to be a "long weekend". My husband snowballed it a bit. The shop will be closed for the week. Sorry. : (
Europe.....where to start. I absolutely fell in love with Germany. Ich liebe Deutschland! Ich liebe weisse bier! Pols! Sorry I got sidetracked. It was an amazing trip on so many different levels. I would love to live in Europe. I love the way. It was very comfortable for me. I have some pics I'm going to post and I will give details then. I will tell you though that I went to the Textile Market and I met Claudia from Wollmeise and she is an absolute Dolly. Her yarns are amazing. I think I may have met Yarnissima and not known it. I haven't pinned that one down for sure yet.
I was a bit overwhelmed. I couldn't take it all in fast enough. It was a great time. I didn't let one minute pass me by. Three hours of sleep is plenty. Isn't it? Sorry I have been such a delinquent.

3 comments:

Samira und Jack said...

Hallo Susan M.
Habe dich auf dem Oktoberfest kennengelernt.
Wir haben nebeneinander gsessen.
Ich hoffe dir hat es in Deutschland gut gefallen.
Wie ich gelesen habe bist du wohlbehalten in die USA zurückgekehrt.
Wir haben das Oktoberfest auch sehr gut überstanden.
Prost!! Susan.M

Samira und Jack said...

Mein Blog

http://
www.deutschland-deutschland
.blogspot.com/


Melde dich wen du möchtest

Samira und Jack said...

Mein Blog

http://
www.deutschland-deutschland
.blogspot.com/


Melde dich wen du möchtest