Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm back to stay for a while....this time. No more trips.
Rhinebeck was great. I was there on Saturday bright and early, with Hubby in tow. We went straight in and I directly got in a panic about finding Brooks Farm Yarns. I love, love there yarns. It's very unfortunate that I can't bring these yarns into the shop. They don't do that. So if you want some Brooks Farm love you'll have to visit their website. I seriously had yarn stacked in my arms all the way to my chin. People were cracking up. My husband looked like he was in shock. Two huge bags......all for me. Some roving, some Briar Rose, and some Blue Moon sock yarn are some other things I managed to cram in my bag. My Mom and Tot came later in the day for some festivities too. We had a great time. Pics coming. I always say that, but they really are.
This coming weekend, Nov. 2, 3, and 4. I will be hosting an open house with some other businesses in Germantown. On Saturday Jailhouse Primitives and I have some good old fashioned fun planned for all of you! We will be having horse drawn wagon rides for you to enjoy from 12-3. The rides are free with any purchase from myself or from my neighbor Jailhouse Primitives. You can get a ticket from either of us. So come visit and enjoy a crisp, fall day riding around historical Germantown in a horse drawn wagon! What fun! I will also have some other things to entice you. I will have door prizes each day including Dream In Color sock yarn, Fleece Artist sock yarn, and some Indie dyed sock yarn. All you have to do is show up! There will be some "secret sales" going on as well. I also am newly stocked with Fleece Artist and Dream In Color sock yarns. I have three skeins of every color DIC sock yarn there is. So come in and check it all out. Hot coffee and some tasty snacks will be provided as well. Make sure you don't miss this one!

No comments: