Thursday, April 12, 2007

So I made my first pair of felted clogs. I enjoyed making them. I ran out of my sole color after the first sole of the second clog. This really annoyed me. I could not find the yarn I originally used anywhere local. So I have an unmatched set of felted clogs to gift. I will send them anyway and promise a replacement. It's not like they are that horrible....they just are to me because I know they are two different yarns, that don't felt the same, look the same etc. etc.
On to a more positive note...I've started swatching on my Nashua Ecologie Cotton. I would like to hoard this yarn in masses. It's so very yummy.
This Sunday is my birthday. I will be spending it with Clifford the Big Red Dog. Isn't that so exciting? I think Hubby and I are doing date night on Saturday. I see a Wooly Winder in my very near future. No big hoopla going on though.
I'm off to knit. So lazy with this weather. I'm ready for some sunshine again. Where is spring?

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

Well dang. I had way too much when I made the clogs. Next time make both clogs then make the bottoms that way if you run out you can make them both the same color. ;) I am sure that they will be appreciated either way.

Yay for a wooly winder. I hope that one is in your future.

Well I guess that asking you about Spinning on Sunday is out hu? =) I hope you have a great birthday!!!