Wednesday, April 22, 2009


I'm still working on the Lacy Prairie Shawl...but I've been sidetracked.

I knit it out of Green Mountain Spinnery, Yarn Over. A nice yarn for being bulky. Rather traditional in feel and color. I see a pattern.

This is what I ended up with. I'm very pleased. It really felt good to just cut right down the middle. 
It still needs it's buttons sewn on and a zipper. I'm also going to try the taping in of the zipper before sewing. Thanks to Samro!

I like the fit. I made it a bit longer. I wouldn't do the decrease/increase exactly the same if I did it again. I think I would try to keep them less obvious. Or just not do them. I think I'll wear this alot. Yay!

5 comments:

LittleWit said...

Your sweater looks great! :D

Mrs. D said...

gorgeous!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

OMG! Look at you go, fearless knitter you! The sweater looks fabulous!!! Great job!

Marisol said...

Busy little Bee:) What great projects!

Alice Yu said...

Yay! - Snap I did the same! Will post piccies soon. Did the cutting yesterday. Haha mine is grey too. ;) Great minds think alike...