Sunday, June 15, 2008

This is a pic of the yarn room prior. Just for those who are curious. The bed was one of the ugly wrought iron ones from the 90's that realllllly needed to go. When we moved in I made it a room with a bed and stuff I didn't know what else to do with. Then I started knitting and these mysterious piles crept up mixed with sewing machines and fabrics and dollies apparently.











Which eventually led to this........................

With good company.












And ended like this. No! Thank you very much. That's not me half cocked.....but I do know that person. Is that a yarn ball stuffed down in that boot?
This is what happens at A Taste of Wine. ; )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! You kinneared my boot! And I was trying to make a fashion statement that night.

Ummmmmm doesn't that peach sangria look good? I need to stir some up for the weekend.

Love your garden! When do we get to knit there?