Thursday, April 10, 2008

So at last I can breathe....a bit. I'm going to Blue Moon's Camp Crow's Feet. We were assigned to knit a toilet paper roll cover. Kitschy? Yes. Fun? Yes! I just rolled with it and it has been a blast. Those who know me well, know that I'm probably not finished. And I'm not. The major things are done though. The rest can pretty much be done on the fly if necessary. I can't wait to share it with all of you! No patterns. No guidelines.
Raspy needs one arm and the sleeve seam sewn and she's all finished ready to travel. I tried it on. I love it. I'm pondering casting on another in a different colorway. Maybe a different yarn. I think I adore this sweater. I'm also thinking about a couple of other denim sweaters. Tot's starting to pick out her own yarns for me to knit. I love it! She demands I do it. Hmmmm. Another year and she can start knitting? I so hope she does.
My dear husband turned 40. That makes me feel a bit more.....mature. Strange. I forget how old I am all the time until I'm reminded. Like my hub turning 40.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm waiting for more blog!