Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Dream in Color yarn is here. The Tulip Kits are in bags and ready to go home with you. They are adorable and fun to knit. Rowan's Cashmere Tweed showed up this past week. 90% cashmere 10% silk. Do I really need to say anything more? It's amazing. It's also $24.95 a ball. Cashmere just does something to me. It's like a chocolate dipped strawberry.
The Yarn Market was this week. I got to see Miss Z. What a dolly. I can't believe I was ever responsible for something that small. Wow. How time flies. She is amazing and beautiful, Miss Z.
June and I went crazy over the Kaffe Fasset sock yarn from Regia. Guess what! The whole line will be arriving probably next week. Woo hoo.

4 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

Oooo Dream in color. So does that mean that the sock yarn is in too???

Do you have plans tomorrow? Kevin is off and I thought about coming over. Maybe we could order and quickly get some Marions this time. ;)

Willi said...

I love the Dream in Color that I bought this afternoon. I have already started something? Since it is from the bottom and in the round, that will be a decision for later. The shop was great, please let me know when the Dream sock comes in and I will be back for that. If my email posted please give me the name of the needle roll that we were talking about so that a friend can go look at it on the web. BTW - What are the store hours?

Susan said...

Hi Susan:

I posted my review of the Ball & Skein on my blog, as promised, at pickupandknit.blogspot.com.

Thanks for being such a gracious host on Saturday. I'm looking forward to the arrival of more fingering weight sock yarn!

Unknown said...

Hi,
My name is Mandy and I work for Direction Press. Part of my job is to search blogs to find new yarn shops & needlepoint shops. That is because we have a website, ShopYarn.com where we keep an up-to-date list of yarn and
needlepoint shops in the US. We also publish the Knitters' Needlepointers' Crocheters' Weavers' & Spinners' Travel Guide book.

I am contacting you because I just read on someone's blog that you just opened your shop and i wanted to feature you on our website and in our travel guide. In order for me to do that i need information regarding your physical store like hours, contact info, and etc. So if you could please provide me with that information i'll appreciate. Thank you for all your help.
Sincerely,
Mandy
mandy@directionpress.com