Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spinning out of control......in more ways than one these days.
Ahh yes I have my laptop back. Life is good. New parts will hopefully give it a new happy life.
I have been gone so long I have lots to talk about. In knitting news Arwen is completely done. I ordered the Bohus from Solveig in Sweden. I received it. It's wonderful. Unfortunately it is not in line right now. Other things are calling. I'm currently working on a basic long sleeve pullover with Rowan Summer Tweed. It is a very boring knit but a very practical garment. So I will knit on. I have two Dale of Norway sweaters on the needles. One is St. Moritz for Hubby, the other is Nansen for myself. I'm swatching for a summer top made out of Blue Moon's Bamboo yarn. It is to die for. It will feel like nakedness when I wear it. I love a fabric like that. I'm also trying to get a sweater started for Lexi that will be complete by Easter Sunday..... which leads me to..... I bought a spinning wheel. Many thanks to Christina. I sincerely mean that. I can't believe how much I love to spin! I have had a hard time dividing my time between knitting and spinning. So I'm spinning the yarn for Lexi's sweater. After tonight I should have enough spun to complete the sweater. I have also spun some muskox which I believe is to die for.
I have many photos to share but I have to get my camera software running again. I will share soon.
It's great to be back. ; )

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

Yay!!!!!! Glad that you are back in blogland. Please tell me that they did not replace your hard drive, and if they did that you got the old one. Just remember if you do have to take it back again to get the hard drive.

The musk ox IS to die for that is for sure.

Sush about the spinning wheel. You know how bad I want one.:p