Friday, December 15, 2006





So it has taken me one week to come around to talking about "the sweaters". They were a hit at the party. I loved wearing Gatsby. Hubby loved his sweater but complained of being hot. He got over it. Everyone then decided to ask for a knit something or other....sorry folks, I only knit for those I really love....alot.
These are pics of Gatsby and Hubby's after a washing.
I have been so busy Christmas with Hubby's family is this weekend. Tot and I have both been deathly ill. Seriously. So bad Tot had her first hospital visit. Not good. Thankfully, we are all well again.
Also in the pics are new chunky Malabrigo. I love everything about it. It's going to be mindless knitting. Holiday knitting. The colorway is Hummingbird. It reminds me of an old bermuda bag I had when I was younger. Does anyone remember those? With the little wooden handles? The bag buttoned and was reversible. Snappy they were!

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

So loved the sweaters and yummm did your hubbie's smell good. ;)

Oh I so remember those bags. I had a couple of them. They were so fun.

Mmmmmm Malabrigo......